Thursday, December 15, 2005

Off for Three Weeks

Yes! I made it through my first term! Praise the Lord! By getting through my first term I am encouraged that I will be able to get through all the rest. I got through my class of Christian Worldview. The class was all about Philosophy. It was a very tough class for me because I am not a very deep thinker. Though the class was very hard, I enjoyed the class. I learned a lot and I think that I know a lot more than I started. But, the more I learned, the less I really know about things. Thinking about why I believe what I believe and finding my reasons was very important and it was MOST valuable.

Through my other class I learned about my family and why I am the way I am. I was able to interview five of my relatives and build something called a genogram. A genogram is much like a family tree, but it has a lot more information about your family than birthdates and places. It was very valuable and I will never forget what I have learned. I believe that this experience has only helped to build my faith stronger.

Well, I hope to see you during Christmas. I can't wait to give you a hug. I love and miss you all.

Blessings,
Jen

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger STL said...

Enjoyable visit to your blog! I hope you will reciprocate by coming to my shopping site Enduring Collections. We are a portal to over 500 merchants you will recognize. Whether you are shopping for Holiday Gifts or other fine merchandise, the chances are you will find it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home