Thursday, December 08, 2005

UPDATE!!!

1. Mark has been blessed with a wonderful job. Praise the Lord

2. We have been evicted from our home. Our house was estimated at more than we paid for. We are now looking to buy our first HOUSE. God is so good. Pray that we wait for God's timing.

3. I am struggling in my philosophy class. My professor has cancelled the final. Praise the Lord.

4. My supervisor wants to give me a promotion. Help me to learn to wait and be patient.

Through our hardships over the past 5 months the Lord has blessed us in our patience. We never really worried where the money was going to come from. We were provided all our needs. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Blessings,
Jen

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Julie Anne Fidler said...

PTL, all the way around!
Praying for you & love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home